Co-Founder and President
- 5 years in the airline food delivery industry as the Director of Finance for Gate Gourmet
- Currently Bill is Vice President of Finance for a mobile technology company, where he was integral in the successful IPO in 2012
- Bill has been successful in his entrepreneurial ventures ranging from real estate, agribusiness to restaurants and also in his role of husband and dad to Julie and their three young girls
- He holds an MBA from Babson College and completed his Bachelor degree at James Madison University
Business Development & Operations
- 20 plus years of consultative sales experience in a variety of entrepreneurial ventures ranging from software development start-ups to high growth in the recruitment and career coaching sector
- Mark holds an MBA from Babson College and completed his Bachelor degree at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN
George brings 30 years of systems development experience to the Air Meals team. His extensive accomplishments in airline technologies include: Flight Airline Information delivered over Web sites, Web Service Based Solutions, custom API's, Mobile device based solutions with offline and online data technologies.
He has deep knowledge in building businesses based upon the commercialization of custom web solutions.
Co-Founder and former President
Adam passed away November 12, 2012 at his home surrounded by his family. We strive daily to maintain his high standards of excellence.
- Adam had a career of entrepreneurial ventures in the world of Silicon Valley Technology helping banks and financial institutions improve and expand their systems.
- He cherished the relationships he developed over the years in his global travels and has left his indelible mark on Air Meals and our culture.
- Adam holds an MBA from Babson College